Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Unpublished

There's been a long gap in posting to this blog, partly because I've been busy, and partly because there has for some reason or an other been a larger than normal dose of self-criticism in the air.

I've started or at least planned to write about a number of things, but never got all the way to pressing the "send"-button. Some ideas have turned to be just boring, some others more complicated than initially thought. Sometimes I've just run out of time before finishing and just exited without saving.

And once I already wrote this very entry, popped to another page (in a different tab in my browser), that page froze the browser and even with the wonderful restore-function of the browser, the text was lost, along with my patience, and it took me days to get back to writing this.

This not finishing even blog entries is symptomatic of the lack of concentration I've had in these last weeks. Of course, the so-called final deadline passed a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not yet ready. The finality of that deadline of course was always metaphorical and there are no other consequences except increased guilt and sense of loserness.

Anyway, I'll try to get back to work, and try to direct my procrastination back to the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sisulla perkele.

-K